Conventional wisdom tells us beauty and power are doomed to mutual exclusivity. But Totem Acoustic does not make conventional speakers, nor follow pre-existing beliefs. The Tribe Tower disproves these old adages, presenting a slim, seductive form that belies its formidable, compelling ability.
Beauty and Power
The Tribe Tower represents the culmination of wisdom acquired through the research and development of the award-winning Tribe and Element series. Packing revolutionary Torrent technology into a striking cabinet, it has the performance, versatility, and style that appeals to the audiophile and designer in all of us.
They musically energize a room and bring every sound to vivid, three-dimensional life, from the subtlest whisper to complex symphonies. Satin Black and White finishes are equipped with twin pairs of gold plated terminals while premium Dusk and Ice multi coat polyester paint finishes have Bi-Wireable WBT connectors and annealed aluminum terminal plates.
- Unique geometric design with no parallel surfaces
- Remarkably small footprint and overall cabinet enclosure
- Phase perfected rake angle
- Matching magnetic grills
- Adjustable aluminum, rounded acoustic decoupling
- 4-inch proprietary Torrent hand built drivers with revolutionary magnetic field technology
- No active or passive crossover in the low frequency path
- Revolutionary magnetic field technology
- Laser etched textile dome tweeter with ½ inch thick metal faceplate
- Annealed Aluminum rear terminal plates and Bi-Wireable WBT 4 way connectors
- Industry unique Borosilicate dampening